17 August 2017
We are just beginning to take videos and Youtube seriously. So not much there yet ...
- Introduction to WeatherWool (March 2017, 2 minutes) featuring me. Debby's right (as usual) ... I need to lose about 80 pounds ... But the vid does give a good idea of what we are about.
- Darrell Holland Introducing WeatherWool (April 2015). The first few minutes of this video is devoted to WeatherWool. A couple of years after this video was made, Darrell accepted our invitation to become a WeatherWool Advisor. Darrell is an outdoor pro with his own school and he has been working with us since our early days. He actually made the first WeatherWool video and this is it.
- WeatherWool in the Rain (March 2017, almost four minutes). People often ask about wool in the rain and the wet. Wool is good and WeatherWool is better. You can go all day long in the rain without getting wet.
- SkiJac from Chad Borofsky (April 2016, 1 minute), Chad is a WeatherWool Advisor, the lead designer of our SkiJac and he skis with his young son on his back!
- Feedback on Anorak Prototype from Jeff Cook (May 2015, 1 minute). Jeff is one of the biggest fans of our Anorak, and he is also one of the first people to give us feedback, and one of the first people to become a WeatherWool Advisor. Jeff mentions a few things in the video, including:
- Cotton cuffs ... The Anorak no longer has knit cuffs. And the knit cuffs on our other garments are pure merino, made by us. Nobody is offering American-made knitted wool cuffs for resale, so we had to make our own.
- Oversized Hood ... The Hood now has a rear adjustment to let you pull it back on top and at the sides. But it is still big enough that you can hide your entire head and face inside it, whether for concealment or for protection from a sideways sleet.
- Does WeatherWool Burn? Not really ...