5 January 2019
Shipping & Taxes
- Free standard shipping in the USA and Canada
- We never charge sales tax. Clothing isn't taxed in New Jersey!
- When we ship your order, we will normally send by email a receipt with a tracking number. So far, tracking numbers have been available for every country to which we have shipped
- Inside the USA, we'll ship via USPS or UPS or FedEx depending upon which server provides the best service and price. Of course, we'll ship however you'd like, but there may be an extra cost for that.
- For Canada, we usually use the United States Postal Service to deliver the order to Canada Post. This works very well, but there is no true overnight service. Sometimes shipments will sit in Canadian customs for a week, even though American woolens can be imported duty-free to Canada. UPS offers a good express service to Canada ... orders can be delivered within two days, but it is expensive -- I think this is because UPS basically walks the package through customs.
- For orders outside the USA and Canada we usually choose the US Postal Service, which interfaces well with with the national postal service of the customer's country. Other carriers such as FedEx, UPS, DHL by request. DHL will pay import duties and taxes and deliver your package to you after you have reimbursed DHL via their website.
- Overnight delivery almost anywhere in "the 48 States" is possible as late as 9:00 PM EST because we live near a primary FedEx facility at Newark Liberty International Airport (just outside New York City). FedEx has made some amazingly fast deliveries for us!
- Shipping costs outside USA/Canada are basically split with customer, and this cost is added to the original transaction
- Please contact us if you need special handling, gift wrapping, etc.
- Import taxes or duties are the responsibility of the customer. Canada does not impose any import fees on WeatherWool because our woolens are pure-American. Please click here for more info on import duties in various countries.
Call us at +1 973-761-1776 anytime to discuss your wool needs!
Really. We love to talk wool!