I started this page in September of 2019 ... we'll show where WarriorWool Program donations have been going, and indicate (more or less) who the donors are.
The WarriorWool Program has been going for years, and there are dozens of pieces of WarriorWool out there already. Maybe eventually I'll do some backfilling of the info. But for now, the info here starts in September, 2019, with newer activity on top ...
- In March of 2020, an individual serving in the United States Coast Guard at Base Kodiak purchased an Anorak for himself after having seen and examined the Anoraks already in possession of friends. This Anorak is going to see some insane conditions out on the Bering Sea! The contribution from Dave Canterbury (see next item) reduced the cost to the Coast Guardsman.
- $90 from Advisor Dave Canterbury, February 2020
- The guy in the Expeditionary Combat Readiness Center (which is actually part of the Navy that trains people in the Army, I think) would like another Anorak
- A member of the Antiterrorism Training Support Group of the Expeditionary Combat Readiness Center in South Carolina bought an Anorak for himself, January 2020
- A SEAL stationed in Germany wants a WarriorWool Anorak plus a bunch of other stuff .. December 2020
- Another WarriorWool Anorak on backorder for a SEAL who is from New Jersey (our home State) ... November 2019
- A 100% disabled combat Veteran ordered for himself, but we don't have his exact choice on hand now ... so ... WOW ... we are so low on inventory we're taking backorders for WarriorWool that guys are buying for themselves. We could still fill general donations where the size is pretty open ... November 2019
- An Emergency Services Physician for the Diplomatic Security Service purchased an Anorak for himself, November 2019.
- A seriously disabled combat veteran bought an Anorak at the regular price, and later asked if he would qualify for WarriorWool ... he likes the Anorak so much he wants to get another, and he would donate his savings to the WarriorWool program! November 30, 2019.
- Jack and Paula from Illinois to USMC Scout Snipers, November 2019
- Advisor Dave Canterbury operates the Pathfinder School where he and his assistants teach a wide variety of wilderness and survival skills. Dave and his staff normally wear WeatherWool. Sometime in October of 2019, Dave was teaching a group of US Military Personnel ... people who have a lot of flexibility regarding what they wear on Active Duty. The students tried out Dave's Anorak, and liked it a lot, so he gave it to them.
- In October, 2019, we got a WarriorWool order from a Medical Doctor in the Army. She needs an XXSmall, which we have not made yet ... but we will! THANK YOU Dr Rita!
- $30 from William in Maine on Sep 27, 2019; $50 from Tim from in New York on Sep 30, 2019; $50 from Nick in Cleveland on Nov 13, 2019; Balance from WeatherWool for a new Anorak to a new officer in the USMC, November, 2019
21 February 2020