ShirtJacs are shipping now, live pricing here. This is a new product for us!
The ShirtJac, of course, is made with our own Merino Jacquard Fabric, and is offered only in FullWeight Fabric. The somewhat similar CPO is a MidWeight item. Please visit FullWeight-MidWeight for discussion of Fabric weights.
The ShirtJac is $550 for sizes up to 2X. Size 3X, $570. Size 4X, $590. If you'd like a ShirtJac in a larger size, please contact us directly.
All sizes in FullWeight Black, Brown, Drab and Lynx Pattern are in stock EXCEPT: XXSmall Black; XSmall, Lynx; Medium, Brown, Lynx; Large, Lynx; XLarge Lynx; 2XLarge Drab; 3XLarge Drab, Small Lynx which are sold out.
- Front chest pockets (on the outside) with button-down flaps
- Large Handwarmer Pockets entered by a "slash" at the waist
- Two very large drop pockets and one large zippered pocket inside faced with wool/nylon blend (Used by the US military for their dress clothes)
- Center front secured with Slot-buttons
- Collar can be down or flipped up, and is substantial enough that if you fold it up you will notice the extra warmth around your neck
- The bottom of the garment is squared, like a jacket
- 2 Slot-Button Cuff adjustment at wrist
- Another slot buttons a few inches (several centimeters) up the wrist so the forearm can be opened or rolled up
- Sleeves cut long for better coverage
- Cut long
- ShirtJac in size Large weighs 3.2 lbs (1.45 kg)
If you are interested in a ShirtJac please place an order.
Our ShirtJac is made of our own FullWeight Merino Jacquard Fabric ... soft and tough ... Hardcore Luxury®.
ShirtJac Quality Control
ShirtJac Reviews (these are actually reviews of the CPO Shirt ... BUT the CPO used to be made with FullWeight Fabric, so, I'll keep this link here, at least for a while. Sorry if any confusion.)
Details about WeatherWool Construction
Care and Cleaning
I asked Alex to take some photos of the ShirtJac, and he sure did! Shortly I think he will delete some of them, but also, Denali, our product photographer, will have photos soon.
Please note: This is a new product, with an old name. What we used to call the "ShirtJac" we now call a "CPO Shirt".
31 March 2023 --- Ralph
We first shipped the ShirtJac toward the end of Feb 2023, so we should start to see some reviews soon.