WeatherWool has a growing media presence. Our garments have been worn on some TV shows seen by millions. WeatherWool is used and recommended by people on both sides of the camera. We have not purchased advertising in any of these venues and we have never paid anyone to wear WeatherWool, although some people with large audiences have gotten wool for free. The WeatherWool reviews have been provided as a service to viewers/readers of the respective publications/programs, and are used on this website with permission.
We will be glad to hear from media of all kinds anytime. This list generally has the most-recent and best-known items on top.
- YouTube Review by Carl Murawski: ... Carl Murawski publishes very popular and much-admired YouTube Video Reviews of men's clothing and boots. On 13 November, 2022, Carl published a review of our Anorak: “Every now and then a product will come along which completely exceeds my expectations and sets the bar for every other product that I own. Al’s Anorak from WeatherWool has done just that.”
- Television: History Channel's Survival Series ALONE ... Five contestants so far have chosen our clothing
- Television: History Channel's Mountain Men ... A few of the Mountain Men started wearing WeatherWool after they borrowed our Anoraks from the cameramen.
- Television: National Geographic Series Life Below Zero Next Generation ... Alex Javor contacted me and we got him some wool in time to film some of Season 3 and all of Season 4. Alex gave us a tremendous written review. Alex married and lives in the lower 48 now, and no longer does the show.
- Mark In the Wild Podcast ... Mark Greene bought some wool from us in 2018, and in 2022 he began podcasting. WeatherWool was the subject of his fourth podcast, released 2 March 2022.
- Brad Veis ...Director of Photography and Supervising Producer
- Television: Outback Lockdown on Discovery Channel
- Television: Dual Survival
- Print: Professional Wildlife Photographer Melissa Groo
- Print: A Shot of Texas
- Print: American Rifleman Magazine
- Printedia: American Handgunner Magazine
- Multi-Media: The Americanologists
- Multi-Media: Backcountry King, Steven Clarke
- Esquire Magazine
- Explore Magazine published a review of our ShirtJac. The review was written by Kevin Callan, a well-known tester of outdoor products and the magazine's Field Editor.
- Photography: Great Outdoor Studios
- Magazine: Three Reviews in Guns Magazine
- Print Media: Leo Grizzaffi
- Multi-Media, including TV: Nature Productions
- Magazine: Petersen's Hunting
- Magazine: Popular Trends
- Major Catalog: Remington 200th Anniversary Catalog
- Multi-Media: Ron Spomer, Veteran Outdoor Writer
- Mlti-Media: Soldier Systems Daily
- Magazine: Tactics and Preparedness Magazine
- Multi-Media: Trustin Timber
- Media: Youtube ... You will find many independent reviews
13 November 2022 --- Ralph