[Click here for the overall Collaborations Page.]
This is the "countdown" graphic from Nicks Handmade Boots.
The first offering is closed, but there is a good chance another is coming.
Jordan and Tyler Lang, the founders of Heat Straps, are brothers and Firefighters in Jersey City, New Jersey (or maybe ####ing New Jersey, if you're a born-Jersey boy). Jordan and Tyler have been working with Nicks Handmade Boots to create a 100% American Jacket with a Canvas outer, Wickett and Craig Leather collar and our Lynx Pattern Fabric inside. The offering of The Patriot Jacket is being led by Nicks, who is expected to announce Saturday, 13 August, 2022, I think the announcement is scheduled for 9AM Pacific time.
Here are links with more info:
- Nicks website offering
- The Collar Area (Instagram post by Heat Straps)
- Inside the Patriot Jacket (Instagram post by Heat Straps)
- Patriot Pocket Lining (Instagram post by Heat Straps)
- Patriot Collar (Instagram post by Nicks. Nicks Instagram "story" has a countdown clock that I think indicates a 9AM Pacific time announcement)
- Waxed Canvas Shell - Woven in the USA out of USA Grown Cotton. Dyed and finished in the United States. Total Weight 19.87oz per square yard waxed
- WeatherWool Lining - FullWeight Lynx Pattern 19.4 oz per square yard. Spun, woven, and finished in the USA from 100% American virgin merino wool
- Quilted Sleeve Liner with Polyester Shell - 18oz quilted in the USA with 100% polyester
- Wickett & Craig Leather Collar - 3-4 oz Buck Brown Milled Traditional Harness Leather tanned in the USA
- Solid Brass Hardware: YKK Zippers and Solid Brass Snaps
2 September 2022 --- Ralph