Anorak Size Chart
NOTE: The tables show the measurements of the garment itself.
The easiest way to determine the size you should order is to measure a garment you already have that fits the way you want. Lay your garment very flat on a table and measure across the chest, just below the armpits. That will give you half the chest size. So if your garment measures 24 inches across the chest, you would order a size Large (48-inch chest).
- CHEST is measured one inch below the armpits
- BOTTOM CIRCUMFERENCE is the very bottom hem of the Anorak
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Measure from the middle of the back at the base of the neck, over the shoulder, around the bend of the elbow and down to the end of the sleeve
- BODY LENGTH: Measuring from the seam of the collar, down to the bottom of the Anorak
- XS = Extra Small; S = Small; M = Medium; L = Large; XL = Extra Large; 2XL = Extra Extra Large; 3XL = Extra Extra Extra Large
Al's Anorak Sizing in Inches
Al's Anorak Sizing in Centimeters
19 September 2018