Sizing All-Around Jacket
NOTE: The tables below show the measurements of the All-Around Jacket itself (in inches and in centimeters), not the wearer. Why?
The easiest way to determine the size you should order is to measure a garment you already have that fits the way you want:
- The garment you measure should not be a knit, because knits are normally too stretchy
- Completely close the center front of the garment
- Lay the garment very flat on a table
- Take the measures of your favored garment, and compare those numbers to the chart below.
- The chest is usually the critical measure for men.
- If you are between sizes, choose the larger size
Our sizing may be a little larger than usual.
Sizes: XXS=Extra Extra Small; XS=Extra Small; S=Small; M=Medium; L=Large; XL=Extra Large; 2X=Extra Extra Large; 3X=3XLarge; 4X=4XLarge
As mentioned ... If you think you are in-between sizes, we suggest you go with the larger size.
16 September 2023 --- Ralph