We operate out of our home, and we try to hold Open House once a month. Come by and see everything WeatherWool. We will often have something else going on, in addition to the wool. If you can, please let us know you are coming, and if you have any food allergies or any type of special need. Our house is wheelchair accessible. We are 10 miles west of New York City, and about 10 miles from Newark Liberty International Airport. We are close to several highways and the train stops only 600 yards away.
144 Ralston Avenue
South Orange, NJ 07079
OPEN HOUSE: Saturday, 20 January, 2018, anytime after 1PM
- Come by and check out some WeatherWool, learn about how we do things, try on some clothes.
- Food and refreshments
- Products of Alex Outdoors (Base layers, Artisan Axes and more)
- Sugar Season! Want to learn a little about maple syrup? We can tap a tree and boil down some sap, depending upon the weather
- Interested in Foraging Wild Foods? David Alexander, Senior Naturalist at the Essex County Environmental Center, will be here unless something comes up. David has a great website and significant presence on Instagram.
- WeatherWool Advisor Fisher Neal is, among other things, an outdoors instructor, and he also plans to be on hand. Fisher teaches people hunting and Nature appreciation, and has both a website and Instagram presence
- If there is interest, we can start the day early with some shooting or a squirrel or goose hunt at The Swamp, and, if successful, we can cook up our game. In any event, we will be able to have some true wild, local venison. Plus pizza, Chinese, etc.
- Give us your own design ideas and feedback in person. Show us what you mean!
- Our full inventory is available, plus there are always some prototypes, test pieces and some trade-ins around at great prices.
24 December 2017