The items below here will almost all be USED, but everything is still USEFUL!
The idea is to let people try one of these items for a week or two, just to check out our stuff or maybe because it's needed for an upcoming trip. But it's all available for purchase, too.
The website will charge $30 to cover shipping, and we'll include a pre-paid return shipping label with the garment.
If you decide to buy the item, the cost is the price as shown. It's not necessary to pay a deposit on the garment. Just buy it or return it pretty quickly.
Also, if you have a garment that might be useful for us to add to the lending collection, please contact Alex (Alex@WeatherWool.com / 862-849-8250). You can see how we handle trade-ins in the intro to our SPECIALS.
If you would like one of these items, please telephone us or place an online order with a NOTE telling us exactly which item you want. Please put your note in the box labeled "Add a note to your order". (Sometimes the NOTE does note reach us and in these cases we will contact you.)
Because of potential import duties, taxes and higher shipping costs, the Lending Library as described above is not applicable outside the USA. But we can improvise suitable arrangements on a case-by-case basis for our friends without an American shipping address.
The listing for a garment that is "checked out", will show the order number and date it was sent, plus the first name and last initial of the person who has it. When a garment is returned that information is removed and it becomes available again.
A lot of the garments shown below are listed as New-Used. Usually this means the customer who made the original purchase held the garment for longer than 10 days or so. If a customer hangs onto a garment before returning, even if it just sits unopened in the box, we count it as Used. Also, sometimes people tell us they returned it after only one day and only wore it to go shopping and to walk the dog one night. If a garment has been taken outdoors, no matter for how short a time, we will not sell it as new, and it will be listed on the Lending Library as New-Used.
Lending items are often shipped in a recycled box, which seems appropriate.
THANKS -- Ralph --- 973-943-3110 and Alex --- 862-849-8250
The following is graded on a Very good, good and fair condition. And the factory 2nd's means they are still new.
ALL-AROUND JACKETS (always FullWeight Fabric):
- All Around Jacket / XSmall / Duff. 2nd's (button holes were re-sewn from factory). $750
All Around Jacket / Large / Black. Customer had this for a year or so, but wore it very little because he lost weight. Very good $750 --- (James M/James B --- #11183 ---Dec 14 2022) (Next: Katie S --- #11630 --- 23 Dec 2022)
All Around Jacket / Large / Drab. Like new and has seen little use. $750 (Jim B --- #12370 --- 20 Jan 2023)
- Around Jacket / Large / Drab. Very good (Sherry S --- #12347 --- 1/19/2023 ... HAS THIS NOW!) $750
- All Around Jacket / Large / Drab. Like new. Spent a year in the closet (swapping for Anorak) $750 --- (Katie S --- #11630 --- 23 Dec 2022) (Next: Jim B --- 12370 --- 20 Jan 2023)
- All Around Jacket / Large / Lynx. Good condition. - $500 (Jim B --- #12394 --- 22 Jan 2023 --- Jim is sending check as of 25 Jan 2023)
- Al's Anorak / XSmall / Lynx - MidWeight. Good condition... if not shrunken (was a Small). $475
Al's Anorak / XXSmall / Black - FullWeight. Good condition, but was shrunk from XSmall. 40" chest. $475 (Ted D --- #12443 --- 24 Jan 2023)
- Al's Anorak / Small / Lynx - MidWeight. Fair condition... Damage on cuff not very noticeable. $450
Al's Anorak / 2XL / Lynx - MidWeight. Good condition. $500 (#12523 --- Hunter T --- 28 Jan 2023)
CPO / XSmall / Drab - MidWeight. Chest pockets are a little uneven. New Shirt. $375
- CPO / XSmall / Drab - MidWeight. Used, but very good condition... 43" in chest. $375
- CPO / Small / Lynx - MidWeight. Good condition, but slightly shrunken. $350
- CPO / was a Medium, but was shrunk-washed to Small / Lynx - MidWeight - $375. Very good Condition. (next in line: Colten L --- #11224 --- 7 Dec 2022 ... Colten should receive around the end of December)
- CPO / Large / Lynx - MidWeight. This was held about 6 months from May until November 2022 and returned due to hardship. Looks new. $375 (#12431 Lance E. 1/24/23)
Hooded Jacket / Size Medium / MidWeight Lynx Pattern Fabric - This almost-new Hooded Jacket was worn a few times for just a few days then customer decided he needed to switch to Large. $475 (Sam S --- #12387 --- 21 Jan 2023) (Next: Justin K --- #12101 --- 8 Jan 2023)
- Hooded Jacket / Size 2X / MidWeight Lynx Pattern Fabric - This almost-new Hooded Jacket was worn a few times over a couple of weeks then swapped for an XL. $475 (Joshua G --- #11300 --- 12/12/2022) (Next: Juan V --- #11901 --- 2 Jan 2023) -- (Next: #12345 --- Rafael I. -- 1/19/23)
- None now
- Nothing now. Sorry
30 January 2023 --- Ralph & Alex