Reputation is everything. The reputation of a business is built on products and service. And we always aim for the best.
Customer Service is built into our price, which covers everything. Main ideas:
- Our customers will be taken care of
- Things will go wrong sometimes, and we'll try to overcompensate
- If there is something we should be doing, please let us know!
- If you want a refund a year down the road, just say so. We'll cover your shipping and issue a full refund when the garment arrives.
- We answer the telephone 24/7/365 ... it's quite rare that we (95% Ralph) would not personally answer the phone whenever you call.
- If you have a problem or a question, there are a lot of ways to get in touch.
- In USA and Canada, standard shipping is free
- Outside USA and Canada, we split shipping costs with the customer
- If something doesn't fit, we'll cover shipping for the return and the replacement. So sometimes this means incurring triple shipping expense
- No extra charge for credit cards
- Just about all kinds of payment accepted
- You are welcome to visit our home/showroom during a scheduled Open House, or by appointment, whenever convenient for you. Usually people stay an hour or two and have a meal or drinks
- We love feedback, and are happy to publish input from customers on our website and social media. And some of our best ideas have come to us from our customers. THANK YOU!
- If you need a payment plan, talk to us
- We try to be as open as possible. There is a lot of info on this website. If you don't find what you are looking for, please ask. The Main Menu at the top of every page links to info on Inventory, Production Status, Blog
- We can customize garments when really necessary, but it gets expensive and a customized garment that isn't right can be troublesome
There are no other dealers of WeatherWool. If you bought a WeatherWool garment from someone else, whether new (nope!) or used, we assume no responsibility. We cannot guarantee transactions in which we did not take part. We cannot support people who are not our customers. And we have heard about theft of some of our garments.
And here is a video from, I think, May of 2019. I'm still no good at this!
24 March 2022 --- Ralph