Please keep in mind that you can always contact us in a variety of ways to determine what will work best for you, and/or to place your order. The easiest and most productive means of contact is to simply phone the office (usually Ralph) directly in the USA at +1-831-704-1776. Feel free to phone whenever convenient, 24/7/365. For texting, Ralph's cell is 973-943-3110.
How online ordering works:
- When you complete your online order, you will receive a confirmation email from Shopify (I think Shopify is the largest online shopping platform for independent businesses like ours), and we will receive a similar email informing us of your order
- We have ZERO access to any of your payment details ... that is ... we cannot see your credit card, debit card, Paypal or any of your payment account details
- When you place your order, an "authorization" for us to charge you is created between Shopify and whatever means of payment you have chosen
- You are not actually charged by us until we ship your order and manually request payment
- We can request payment for the full amount of the authorization, or a smaller amount, but NOT a larger amount
- If we do not request payment, the authorization eventually expires (about a week)
- If we cancel the order, the authorization is canceled
- If you order something priced at $0, such as Fabric Samples, or items that are out of stock, the checkout process can be completed without providing any payment information even though you will need to click the PAY NOW button
- Lastly, if you want to use an alternative method of payment that is not supported by the website, please just give us a call.
You should also know that we at WeatherWool do not believe in problems or fine print, and we don't want any "bad vibes", as the hippies used to say. If you're dissatisfied at any point, let us know ... we'll immediately create a return shipping label and issue a 100% refund upon return of the wool ... and wish you the best. And that's one reason why our No-Risk Policy is linked at the top of every page on this website.
What happens if you order something that is out of stock?
Also, people often ask if we ship outside the USA? Of course, we ship worldwide.
15 April 2021 --- Ralph