As of 14 February 2023:
PLEASE NOTE: We continue to do all we can to make our products. But because the US Garment Industry is only about 2% of what it once was, there are very few companies we can work with, and some extreme things have happened the last few years. But we are IN GEAR now, and it looks like the US Garment Industry is growing. And actually, the current situation is a little bit ironic. The desire to make-it-in-America is burgeoning the last few years. As a result, the people that we work with are VERY busy, which means it is more difficult for us to get them making WeatherWool. But it's great to see our Partners thriving!
This page tells what we have in stock, ready to ship. Of course you can always also get in touch directly. Anything not in stock will show a price of $0 when you order (which means you are placing a backorder).
We have now:
- Hooded Jackets MidWeight Lynx, size 3X only. More Hoodeds in process
- MidWeight CPO Shirts in Lynx Pattern, mostly just the smaller sizes
- Anoraks only a few in the smallest and largest sizes. More coming soon ...
- All-Around Jackets a small selection in Lynx and Brown
- Blankets. Stadium and Crib Blankets
- Remnants, Weaving Selvedge and Fabric Samples are always available
And for anyone thinking of stopping by (whether on an Open House Day or by appointment), if there is something in particular you want to see, let us know as we may-or-may-not have it on hand.
If we don't have what you want, please place a 0-price, no-obligation backorder, or just let me know what you have in mind. Please visit these pages for information on backorders and production status, and know we are doing all we can to make more WeatherWool!!!
Status of specific items:
- Anoraks: Should have more in early March
- All-Around Jackets: AAJs in Black and Drab coming
- CPO Shirts: It will be a few months before we make more
- Hooded Jackets: Shipping now in MidWeight Lynx Pattern
- Mountain Jacket / Ski Jacket: Sold out. Even my own is gone! These will be part of our 2023-2024 collection
- Mouton Jackets: Starting to make these now
- Selvedge Poncho: Sold out. These will have to be for 2023-2024
- ShirtJac: Expecting to ship around 20 February
- WarriorWool Anorak: This is the same item as the Anorak above, but offered through a special program for Military personnel
- Basic Vest: Probably shipping March 2023 ... maybe April
- Mouton Vest: Getting rolling now
Pants: Hoping for 2023 but we have so much else to do!
These Jackets and others are in the developmental Pipeline and we hope to offer them if there is enough interest:
- North Maine Double Coat: Just getting started on these now
- Peacoat: Should ship March
- Women's Blanket Coat: Should ship March/April
- Women's Field Jacket: Hoping for the 2023-2024 season
Sorry, but I can't say when we will make more woven Hats. They are important and I really want to make them but we have an awful lot of other things to do. Hoping for late 2023. We hope to make Watch Caps this year but may not be able to get the wool! Hoods are a different story and we will be making Hoods in 2022.
- Ball Caps: Sold Out
- Big Brim Boonie Hat: Sold Out
- Boonie: Sold out
- Double Hoods: Sold out.
- Mouton Hat: Sold Out ... starting them now
- Mouton Hood: Made to order, normally along with a Mouton Jacket or Vest
- Walker Hat: We have some sizes/colors on hand
- Watch Cap: Shipping now but almost sold out
- Blankets: Smaller Blankets on hand
- Gift Certificates: Always available, of course
- Mouton Pelts (whole pelts): We usually have some and more are usually readily available from Nugget, the tannery (contact info on the linked page)
- Neck Gaiter (Balaclava, Multi-Scarf): Sold out. Keen to make more, but probably not until well into fourth quarter 2023
- Scarf: Sold out and want to make more. But probably not until late 2023
- Shemagh: Sold out and probably not making more until late 2023
- WeatherWool Fabric Samples (Free) and Remnants and Weaving Selvedge are always available
- WeatherWool Fabric by the Yard: We have some FullWeight Drab
THANK YOU for bearing with us! --- Ralph