15 August 2014
Detailed descriptions of each of our current offerings are available by clicking the links below. We are still growing our line, but we can offer a pretty complete outfit now.
At left, Alex is wearing a Big Brim Boonie Hat in BLACK, an All-Around Jac in LYNX Pattern, a Basic Vest in LYNX Pattern, a MidWeight Shirt in DRAB, FullWeight Pants in DRAB and his hands are in a BLACK Muff.
- Hats ... we offer 5 different types of Hats.
- Hoods ... we are offering two types of Hoods
- Pants ... we have FullWeight Pants in stock now. We also have MidWeight Pants available for those who would like to help us test.
- Ladies Pants ... in development, but we expect to offer Ladies Pants before the winter.
- The All-Around Jac ... Our most basic item.
- Hooded Sweatshirt ... Still in development but we are close to signing off on the design and going into production.
- Ladies Jacket ... We are close to putting the Ladies Jacket into production. With an optional luxurious Mouton Fur collar.
- Muff ... We love this Muff, available in four colors and lined with warm, soft and super-insulating natural Mouton Fur
- Basic Vest ... A very versatile Vest and another piece of WeatherWool that will really work in a lot of different settings.
- Mouton Vest ... We are putting the finishing touches on yet another prototype of the Mouton Vest. This is a serious piece of warm.
- Scarves ... We didn’t expect to be making scarves, but quite a few people suggested we should because our fabric is so soft and comfortable on the skin. Right now we are testing different yarns and stitches to make the best border. We’ll have some scarves before in plenty of time for Christmas stockings.
- MidWeight Shirt ... We made exactly ONE MidWeight Shirt and it tested great for softness and comfort, and was really nice to wear even in warm weather. Now we are testing the same MidWeight Fabric in Pants. If the Pants test out OK, we’ll make the MidWeight Shirt in production, along with the MidWeight Pants.
- Mouton Furs ... We use natural Mouton Fur (super-select, tanned pelts of meat lamb) for a few of our items and people liked the Mouton so much we were getting requests to buy the Fur as is.
- General Descriptions and Discussion
- Assorted Pictures
There are also assorted pictures, with the idea of showing how our different colors look in various natural settings. More pictures are available under the FROM THE FIELD tab, where the pictures are organized by state or country.